We use our own and third party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate navigation for our users, provide you with a better experience in the use of the website, identify problems in order to improve same, make measurements and generate statistics of use and show you advertising related to your preferences through use analysis.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure proper functioning of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies according to the entity that operates them:
- Own Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and through which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website through which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the acquired data. Likewise, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information gathered through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third party cookies. Types of cookies according to function:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow you to navigate a web page, platform or application, and use the different options or services that are embedded there, including those that the editor uses to facilitate the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services, such as, for example, to control data traffic and communication, identify sessions, access restricted areas, record the elements comprising an order, implement the payment process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, implement the request for enrolment or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing the software licenses through which the service operates (website, platform or application), employ security measures during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or audio, enable dynamic content (for example, animation for loading a text or an image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, as an element of design or “layout” of the service offer to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform on the basis of criteria such as the edited content, without collecting the user’s information for other purposes, such as customizing this advertising content or other content.
- Preference or Customization Cookies: These cookies allow information to be recorded which enables the user to access the service subject to tailored characteristics that help differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service in relation to the kind of browser with which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc .
- Analytic or Measurement Cookies: These cookies allow processors to track and analyze the behavior of web users affiliated to certain websites, including the quantification of the impacts of ads. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used in the recording of activity associated with a specific website, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data generated by users of the service.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies facilitate, as effectively as possible, the management of the advertising spaces on the website. They store information about the behavior of users obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which leads to the development of a specific profile in order to show ads specifically related to that profile.
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to establish the location of users soliciting a service. They are anonymous and are used, for example, to provide relevant information according to the country in which the user is based. Types of Cookie according to the periodicity of activiation:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data during the period of the user’s access to a website. They are usually used to store information solely for the provision of the service solicited by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products) and are deleted at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which store data that remains active on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period determined by the processor of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 años||Analytic|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 día||Analytic|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minuto||Analytic|
|PHPSESSID||Cookie Técnica||Sesión||Contains the session ID. Deleted on closing browser.HOW ARE COOKIES DISABLED IN BROWSERS?|
The user may, at any time, allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
- Chrome settings – > Show Advanced Options – > Privacy – > Content Settings. For more information, see Google Support or browser help.
- Explorer Tools – > Internet Options -> Privacy – > Settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or browser help.
- Firefox Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History – > Custom Settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or browser help.
- Safari Preferences – > Security. For more information, see Apple Support or browser help
Disabling cookies does not prevent browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.